Oblique muscles are located to the side of your trunk. Owing to their importance in maintaining a good musculature.
When you hire a personal trainer, be sure to tell them to provide a good workout for the oblique muscles.
When you begin a fitness plan, make sure that there are sufficient exercises focusing on these important parts of the body.
It really depends on how many hours per week you can commit to study. As a general rule;
Face-To-Face Personal Trainer Course Study Time:
- Certificate 3 In Fitness: 3-6 months online theory and 5 days practical on campus
- Certificate 4 Personal Trainer: 3-6 months online theory and 10 days practical on campus
Below given are certain tips that can help in toning these muscles.
- Always begin and end exercise regimes with stretches. Your oblique muscles are stretched in almost every kind of stretch. Include side bends and stretching hands up in the air while standing on your toes. Breathing in the right manner is also very important when you stretch.
- Ensure that when you stretch, the pressure is on the oblique muscles. Do not crane your neck or take the strain on your shoulders. To find more details about proper stretching click here.
- Oblique crunches are essential ingredients in any fitness regime if you want to achieve a toned look. They are easy to perform and are almost a part of every outdoor group personal training programs.
- Oblique twists are important to reduce fat layer on the muscles. You can add a lot of variation for twisting. For example, you can lie on the floor with knees bent and hands behind the neck. Lift your body and try touching the right knee with left elbow. Do not force yourself if you cannot. As you develop flexibility, you will be able to do it. Lie back down and repeat the exercise with the other hand.
- Kettlebell halos are fantastic for working the core and the shoulders at the same time. But, don’t attempt to train with kettlebell unless you know what you’re doing. I highly recommend you becoming a certified kettlebell instructor if you’re going to teach kettlebell training. Click here for more info: https://academy.dangerouslyfit.com.au/kettlebell-certification-course-level-1-and-2/
- Side bends are great for the oblique muscles. Stand erect with back straight and legs about a foot apart. Bend to your side without leaning forward. You can take your hand over your head in the direction of the bend. Another good variation of this exercise is to do it with dumbbells.
- Do not exercise your oblique muscles every day. Twice a week or working out on alternate days will get you the most benefits. This is also the pattern followed in most of outdoor group personal.
- If you want to have bulging oblique muscles, weight training is essential. According to experts in outdoor group personal training, kettle bells, dumbbells and medicine balls have to be used to tone oblique muscles.
- Have a well planned regime and increase intensity as you progress. Do not continue with the same intensity for more than a week.
- Do not attempt these exercises without properly learning them from qualified experts.
The Dangerously Fit Academy Sunshine Coast will show you how to get toned oblique muscles not only improve strength of the body, but they also help in creating a beautifully sculpted physique.